View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:11 PM
SolveMyMystery
Elite Fan

The competition is thought but Piranha is nominated in a lot of categories so I hope she attend¡

Jessica Szohr: On Real Beauty

Quote:
This Gossip Girl star may have a new evil edge as character Vanessa Abrams, but Jessica Szohr is nothing but a Real Beauty. With a positive vibe that’s palpable, a sense of style that had us swooning and a strong sense of family, Jessica Szohr is undeniably a Real Beauty. Her healthy outlook on beauty and body image just put her well over the edge!

We sat down with Jessica Szohr and asked her to weigh in on Real Beauty.

What do you think makes someone beautiful?
Their personality.

How to keep your teeth whiter!

When do you feel the most beautiful?
Really, to be honest, in sweatpants, with no makeup, on my couch.

How do you deal with the pressure for body perfection in our culture?
One thing that my mom taught me when I was really young is that no one’s body is the same – so, something that works for someone else might not work for you and, you know, god made us all differently. So, um, I kinda know what works for me, I have to watch what I eat on certain things and I can workout in certain ways – and it works for me and it won’t work for other people. Really, for me, I stick to what makes me feel good and that I enjoy. Because I really don’t like working out, but I enjoy yoga – so, I kinda just stick to what works for me.

What Katy Perry taught us about Real Beauty!

If you could give your younger self advice about beauty, what would it be?
Always wash your face at night and use a lot of moisturizer!

What’s your one, can’t-live-without-it beauty product?
I love Dermalogica face wash, Arcona is really good, I love Laura Mercier foundation.

Who is your beauty role model?
Style-wise I think Kate Moss looks great. I think Cameron Diaz is always glowing and looks beautiful all the time – and I think my mom, after 5 kids and all of us stressing her out a lot – looks pretty damn good!
jessica-szohr-on-real-beauty from thebeautybean.com - StumbleUpon