View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:24 PM
HaveYouEver
Master Fan

I'm sooo high on Brittana. Tumblr makes my Brittana addiction even worse

These 3 tumblr posts on Brittana moments are so amazing I can't even! Brittana s/l is like an epic journey

The past few weeks have been tense. Things haven’t been like they normally are, and it’s like the whole world can tell - it’s obvious. Honestly, she panicked when Brittany mentioned singing a duet about love with her - a love more than friendship, more than anything she was willing to admit to. Not because she was ashamed, but because she’s Santana Lopez, and nothing ever ends well with her. She’s afraid that if she gives in, if let’s herself be completely consumed by her feelings for her best friend, then everything that has been so, so perfect will come crashing down. Because that’s how it always goes, right? Nothing that beautiful can last forever, can it? So she closes herself off and makes excuses, and it tears her up inside. She can’t imagine what she’s doing to Brittany, her best friend, the one person Santana’s ever loved more than herself - the only person Santana trusts completely. And when Brittany starts dating Artie, Santana worries that she has screwed up things in the most irreversible of ways. Because if she were Brittany, she wouldn’t be so quick to forgive. But that’s the thing about Brittany - her soul is so beautiful, so sweet, so forgiving, that just when Santana thinks she’s lost the best thing she’s ever had, Brittany surprises her. She drags her through the halls, laughing and talking about something having to do with Miss Pillsbury and Mr. Schuester, holding Santana’s hand like she’s never going to let go. And as they dance through the halls, spinning and laughing and smiling just like they used to, Santana knows. They’ll never, ever let go. Because what they have? Well, that kind of love is a forever kind of thing.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

For the first time ever, she doesn’t know that Brittany will follow her when she walks (she has to stop herself from running) out the the choir room, trying to maintain her composure. She can’t blame anyone but herself - she practically shoved the girl into Artie’s arms during the duet competition - but she needs her best friend right now. She makes it one hallway over before she collapses against the wall, tears finally falling. She tries to be strong, she tries to be tough, but sometimes, it’s just too much. Sometimes, she breaks. She cries because she’s hurt, and she cries because she misses her best friend. Any other time, Brittany would have been right behind her, telling her not to listen to anyone else. But today, she’s sure she’s alone, and it kills her. She misses her best friend. She needs her best friend. She wonders if Brittany’s wondering if she’s alright. And then, as if Brittany can read her mind, there’s a hand on her shoulder. “Shhhh,” Brittany coos, moving her fingers through Santana’s hair. “Don’t cry San, it’ll be okay. I’m here. I couldn’t find you, but I’m here now. I’m here.” And just like that, Santana feels silly for doubting. Brittany’s there. She’s always there. She’ll always be there. Always.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

She’s in love with her best friend. Her best friend in the entire world. A girl. Brittany. She’s all she wants. Once she took the time to actually think about it, to think about what she actually wanted, she knew it. It wasn’t what was easy, or what made sense to everyone else, but it was what made sense to her. Feelings are hard and emotions are confusing, and it’s always been easy for her to just push them aside and take the path of least resistance. It was easy to pretend to be into Puck, or to want to sleep with Finn, or to get Sam to date her. It was easy to just be the girl who liked sex, who didn’t like things that came with strings attached. But Brittany? Brittany was feelings. Emotions. Brittany was admitting that she didn’t want anyone else. She was coming to terms with her sexuality. She was finally letting people see who she really was. Brittany was letting that brick wall that kept all of her hidden away fall down. She was being completely, fully, entirely exposed and vulnerable to the rest of the world and knowing that nothing from here on out would be easy.
And so she does it. She tells Brittany everything. She finally, for once in her life, doesn’t hold back. She cries. And it hurts. It hurts her heart and it hurts her soul and it hurts every part of her. She cries and she can feel the glances of other students lingering on her, but she knows this is right. This is what she needs to do. She needs to tell Brittany the truth. She loves her. She loves her and she wants her and she’s willing to face it all for her. It’s going to be San and Britt against the world. She’ll fight everyone who challenges them, because when it’s all said and done, she’ll have Brittany to hold her and kiss her and tell her that this is right. They are right.
Until Brittany tells her that she can’t.
And every piece of Santana falls apart.

tied up and twisted the way i like to be

→ angie | ©