View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 11:49 PM
swampophelia
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Laura (View Post)
This made me giggle. Live airing of Dawson's Creek. I am that generation too and can remember every week banning anyone else in the family from having the tele and taping it on a VCR. And now I feel old. In a good sort of way.
i know what you mean... i was a teeny tiny teeny bopper during the live airing of the original 90210. i'm still pissed off that they only slightly ship teased and never truly explored brandon and andrea. i want my brainy brunettes together!

compiling this Soundtrack Pool was a serious challenge. I was actually making a personal playlist for myself originally using only the songs used on the show (like a canon-compliant AU playlist, if that makes any sense), then this whole thread 100 thing started to look like a reality and i've been compiling songs with the idea of updating the Soundtrack some weeks back. And then the handhold episode came then boom the idea became official. Then of course one soundtrack ended up being too confining (i had 43 songs for only 10 slots?!?). then this project became what it is now. it looks like we might have someone that will do the art work for the album covers soon enough.

and i'm still holding a separate contest for the Spoken Word category, but i figure that the actual Soundtrack Vote In needs to actually play out first. i personally have all the songs on my player and it plays constantly and i'm still trying to decide which ones are my top 8.
"It's still a love story. Love stories don't necessarily end happily, or in tragedy. Sometimes they just end, and people walk away from them, affected, altered forever." - thursday's girl.DAir is the Endgame FFnet community Dom&Ariadne/John Connor&Cameron/Pacey&Joey/Kara&Lee/Logan&Veronica