View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
Exactly! And that is just another example of how OOC Holly J is being written these days. When has Holly J ever been like that? Smh
I think that in order to make this complete and utter train wreck of a relationship work that the writers and TPTB had to write really out-of-character. Let's be honest it's not as if the writers and TPTB have ever actually seem invested in this storyline because if someone who was part of TPTB actually was invested in this storyline then the dialogue and the situations that they are put in wouldn't come across as completely awkward, unneccesary or out-of-character but all of these things are true. Holly J is popular with fans and with TPTB and the writers and Sav still gets almost nothing to do when he supposedly dating her and I think that this alone tells anyone watching how TPTB and the writers view Sav and it isn't highly to say the least and to put it simply. Even now with Alli and Sav's storyline it is so obvious that it will in the end be all about Alli and what she did and how she feels and it won't really be about Sav. Sav is the one person on the show who I don't think I'll ever really understand why he's still on the show in any capacity period from either the writer's prospective or the actor's prospective because here we are over three years later and he's still not doing anything productive for himself.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 03-06-2011 at 02:00 PM