View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 04:32 AM
witgit
Extreme Fan

Quote:
But she has no illusion as to the way Viola operates IMO. She seems as cutthroat as our guys at L&G, only maybe more openly.
Maybe she just won't expect her to be better, so she won't be that disappointed with Viola. Alicia has a lot riding on Will, so his actions count as more important. With Viola, whatever happens at work stays at work. Still, it's a lousy reason to leave the firm. I think it was just to give reason to Rita Wilson to return and put Alicia in another dilemma. Maybe at some point she may want to just pack her bags and leave Chicago, she has an option there.

Quote:
She did seem a little disappointed by Diane's lack of reaction, didn't she?
I saw a bit of "they're all dyed in the same wool. Why did I think Diane would be any better?" in her head shake and smirk at the end. Just the way the scene was played made me think that. She addresses only Diane, looks to Will to see how far she has annoyed him. He is indeed annoyed, but it is not because she has revealed his secret but because of her disrespect for their authority. And then Diane uses "us" to make it clear that Will and she are on the same page about this.

Quote:
well at least that's another point for us against Lily. Kalinda didn't notice so we know she's not checking her ass either
I don't think she had run into Kalinda till then. So Lily's still leading? I don't know the score on that.
Initially I thought Viola was hitting on Alicia, but then I saw that she just that flirty with Will too. Unless she was being flirty with Will to make Diane feel like the odd man out.