View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Ms X
Addicted Fan

^ Fair enough about CE. I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happened regarding his departure and it's probably best we don't. If there was unpleasantness, I'm not sure I want to know. But I do agree about the media He's always been a private person as far as I know.

Quote:
I think Moffat and his crew could do a better job of the Time War than the mess RTD left us with from the S4 season finale and The End of Time. And the regeneration of 8->9 is the one missing link in an otherwise continuous chain of Doctors going back to the first.
I agree that RTD didn't write the best stories with the examples above but I'm not entirely convinced Moffat could do the Time War any better then RTD, which is why I don't want the story of the Time War to appear on screen. Both writers can write some glorious stuff but I've just got too high expectations of both the Time War and the regeneration It would be hard too to film a regeneration if CE decided not to get involved and I would want to see the full process, not just cut off when CE should appear.

Another thing I have wondered now is RTD's standing up/glowing regenerations the standard for all? I know that Classic Who regenerations varied each time but I wonder if Moffat will shake it up again when the time comes for Eleven to regenerate?

We are all stories in the end