View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 06:53 PM
slicknickshady
Master Fan

They are afraid of grossing out there core viewers. Something the CW isnt opposed to doing.

As you can see in my sig....sort of. My #1 OTP of all time is from Phil Of The Future. Phil/Keely. Usually i'm big into shipping characters but surprisingly i have yet to have one in Hellcats. Then again i have never had a ship on a CW show. But at least with Marti the CW hasnt destroyed her character yet. I think they have come close a couple times...but overall they tend to fix it and redeem her before it's too late.

I'm like the biggest Phil of the Future fan.

YouTube - PhilofthefutureTV's Channel

You can catch some episodes there. I mean for fans of Aly who have never seen the show it will show you how great she was at the start but just how great she has become.

I love how she describes the characters of Marti and Keely in interviews. She say's her personality in real life is more like Keely but her sense of Style is more like Marti's. You can probably guess that by some of the above pictures. So if anything, even if the show isnt your thing, you get to see how Alyson has grown through the years and why Doug Tuber and Tim Maile worked and fought so hard to cast two actors who are main characters that had no prior acting experience. Alyson and Raviv. I love getting incites into shows from Creators after they are over. Especially when they end suddenly and have a cliffhanger ending like 'Phil' did.

It's funny though...we were talking about kissing....and while the kissing in Hellcats is obviously WAY more intense then the one kiss in Phil Of The Future but by Disney standards the 'Phil' was pretty hot.

I know she goes by Aly now instead of Alyson but I'm happy to see this thread has her as Alyson though.

Another few old promo pictures.

And another capture.

Last edited by slicknickshady; 02-27-2011 at 07:00 PM