View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucking4Bones (View Post)
I'm very annoyed! they don't need to get B&B together now but they can at least stop with the stupid stall crap and actually give them some forward movement. Once again we all bought into the hype of the elevator episode....
It was never going to happen now. Of course it's going to stall. At least until May. After that, who knows... Booth is just out of a relationship. It looks bad if next week he's instantly dating Brennan or they land in bed together...

Since we haven't seen the actual episodes for the remainder of the season. It's hard to know what they have planned for actual movement.

I never bought the hype of the elevator episode. I never believed it would change anything. Although there may be a moment or two that will forward the storyline. We shall see...

I am quite intrigued...

Quote:
IMO, It doesn't matter that it will always be Brennan if the journey is mucked up along the way.

If Hannah doesn't come back, they'll find something else to keep bb apart so they can keep on stalling...
To me, the journey is still worthwhile. Couples have gone through worse and made it through... We won't know what is to play out, until we see it. And I don't know what they have planned if they will still stall into next year. Who knows. I am not worried.

People should be happy Hannah is gone. I am not worried she'll be back. She likely won't be. No use. Booth ended it. I don't know how you can go back from a rejection of marriage using the excuse of "I am not the marrying kind."

I also believe in the theory that Booth may have been consciuously sabotaging his relationship by pushing the proposal. Therefore knowing it would end things. But getting pissed because he was feeling guilty over his feelings for Brennan and yet again he was rejected.

They are just saying Hannah is not dead (yet). So there is always a possibility she will come back. But I don't believe it.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!