View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

I think that this whole storyline is so forced and unlike all of the other couples on this show like them or not they actually get screen time and character development and there's at least a sense that the writers and TPTB are willing to try and give them screen time and character development and that it's not all about one person and their wants and needs all the time. I don't think it's ever a good thing to see a relationship completely stop a character's growth but that's exactly what happened to Sav and there is absolutely no suspense or any drama with this couple. All of these things could've put this couple on the backburner and then when the fact that this show doesn't do much with its seniors generally speaking that all of this and it's easy to see why they are a couple on the backburner. I also think that Sav and his storylines were never a real priority and that TPTB didn't hide that and that someone who's part of TPTB isn't all that invested in this couple and their storyline because if that were really the case third parties wouldn't be used to try and make their storyline look interesting.

I think that while Charlotte and Ray are friends in real life that they have no romantic chemistry and that the writers and TPTB would've been better off working on making them be friends because I don't know anyone who would be friends with much less date someone who spread false rumors about them without ever thinking for a second about the other person and their feelings. I also think that Holly J really just walks around and does what she wishes with no real consequences no matter what she says or does and it would've been better if she was actually forced to work for and earn Sav's forgiveness, but, that didn't happen in large part to me because then something in this storyline would be about Sav and his feelings but TPTB has long before now disregarded Sav's feelings about anything. The other couples like them or not are not this one sided and they are worse than Spinner and Emma because both of them had their own storylines and weren't just there solely to be someone's ever present boyfriend/girlfriend like Sav is. I think Peter and Mia were another stereotypical couple for this show and that in their own ways they were both egostical but, that the writers and TPTB were desperate to try and make them both likable characters but, first impressions matter and neither Peter or Mia were really given much to do in the end. Holly J and Sav really have nothing to talk about and let's not forget that under their supposed leadership that the school is under a lockdown in part because of their actions during Vegas Night.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola