View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 08:26 AM
AbsyntheMinded
Absolute Fan

Hmm... good point there Swampophelia. But I think Blair already fell a little bit in love or has feelings for him she doesn't want to feel and doesn't know how to deal with it and is in denial. And maybe Dan has fallen in love also, but he doesn't know it yet.

With the last scenes of 4x14 the boss of W magazine (I forgot her name ) is giving Blair a look like: "Oh girl, you're in trouble/so denying" when Blair told her Dan and her aren't friends. When DB got fired, I think Dan has come to a sort of realisation, but not enough yet.

So if the writers are going to do Dair and not just flirting with the idea, we have to see Blair don't deny it anymore and Dan finding out he has feelings for Blair also. I just don't think they're feeling akward because they have been hanging out as 'friends', but more because they find out they have POTENTIAL.

Blair has admitted to Serena Dan has a redeeming quality (if I remember correctly) and Dan to Vanessa that he has seen a different side of Blair way back in the episodes. So if they just hang out to be friends and as friends, I'm sure Blair would have told Serena the second time when Serena asked why she was up so early.

Quote:
Hands down
I’m too proud for love

But eyes shut it’s you I’m thinking of
But how we move from A to B
It can’t be up to me
Cause you don’t know
Eye to eye
Thigh to thigh
I let go.

I think i'm a
Little bit
Little bit
A little bit in love with you
But only if you're a
Little bit
Little bit
A little bit in la-la-la-la-love with me
Little Bit - Lykke Li

By the way: did they cut this scene out in 4x13?! Like they have done with the hairband and Dan touching Blairs hair scene in 3x02 (I think it was?)
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy

Last edited by AbsyntheMinded; 02-06-2011 at 08:39 AM