View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 07:33 AM
Just Peachy.
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:

Yeah, exactly. I'm sure she can look forward to multiple rides with good looking boys on her arm. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I'll come in Summer then. I want some 40C beach weather, YEAH! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

You can still play up the pity me act. Just do it with a bit of cleavage. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Heheee. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ah, you'll be fine. Both taxis and buses are plentiful, so either way will be cool. I'm always asking for directions - even in my own city. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks again for that Bel. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ah, bribes are always a possiblity. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm sad to sya they only sustain his determination to boot me for so long though... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

20 mins to go... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I won't be able to start the newie. Would you mind starting if you're able, Bel? [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'll help come up with a title before I go.

How bout something along the lines of our chatterboxing? :phonecall:
Nah our 40 isn't much fun, its just sooo hot [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] that's when some air cons stop working [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Cool thanks for the Melbourne tips Kat.

I can start the newie ... a title to do with chatterboxing sounds good to me [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote