View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 07:08 AM
Just Peachy.
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*:

Oh, me neither! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I saw her being interviewd about it on Arena [cable channel] just the other day. She said she was a little bummed her first gondala sp? ride wasn't with Andy. Awwww! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Right. It seems like a much more diverse climate than ours. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I seriously have to get myself there one day. I keep seeing footage of your beaches in mags and on TV. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

It's one of the bestest places here IMO too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding some muscles. Just bat your eyelashes. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ah. That's reasonable then, for a more comfortable ride. Buses can get stuffy real quick.
Oooh cool! Oh well she's only young [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yes you must come to Perth ... it doesn't get cold here till about June ... well really cold that is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Hmmm must remember that. I'm usually just looking sadly at my bag or make some lame attempt to lift till someone takes pity one me.

I don't mind buses, its just the lugging the 'case that's worrying me ... plus the fact the fact that I don't really know where I'm going [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote