View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:23 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
And I'm glad someone sees hat parts of Season 4 were kind of mellow...just dragging along.
Yes, I think the first half is a little slow, and then it really picks up the second half. Starting from this episode to the end, to me, is a steak of incredible episode after incredible episode.

Quote:
I do find it rather coincidental that both Ephram and Amy call their respective confidants at the same exact time with the quintessential same problem.
Yes, definitely only on TV!

Quote:
But how many times is that lady gonna run her little legs over to Andy Brown’s house to get his opinion on things when she has a boyfriend she should be talking to. Is it that she’s so in love with Andy that she wants him to know every aspect of her life and all of his input too. Or is it the fear of opening up to someone else about her fears means she’ll lose them. Nina automatically opened up to Andy.
That's true. She really should be going to Jake. As for why, I think it's just that she wants any excuse to see Andy.

Quote:
Why can’t he just go away and live at Carbondale? Why???
I think Andy should have driven him there.

Quote:
And yay, I’m glad Hannah told Amy about the shower sharing. It was just a moment where they can be girls again. Not talking about broken hearts or the weight of the world. They can be fun and girly and Hannah can be the girl in love with Brighton Abbott. How much more adorable can ya get.
Exactly. Always liked that little moment. It's just what friends do, natural and playful. It reminds me of the scene where Amy says that she wants to punch Hannah, and Hannah goes, "I know. That's because you looooove me".

Quote:
Do you think Kyle thinks his father never came around, never called or even tried to visit was because he was gay. Like Kyle’s father saw something there that Kyle hadn’t quite discovered?

Hmm. That's a really good question. I never thought about that! Kyle does seem to blame himself and despite his snarky exterior, he's extremely self-conscious. Does that have to do with him being gay? Huh. No idea.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this one? Really interesting thought.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood