View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 07:40 PM
point0fn0return
Total Fan

Bringing this over to reply to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinklestarr84 (View Post)
this was the scene that had me gone as a mikita fan since day 1 in the very first episode in the alley way.

YouTube - "I can't protect you anymore." - 1x01
A lot of us fell in love with them in the pilot scene. Shane & Maggie rocked it....the chemistry, the history they established, how they conveyed the emotion behind each other and what had happened, etc. It was AMAZING. It's also the moment that I fell for them as well. That doesn't happen for a lot of my ships either, it takes time, but Shaggie are so damn good lol. It was instant for me with Mikita.

You want to know something cool about this scene? I am re-watching LFN Mikita and there is a scene in the end of S1 where Michael says that to Nikita. .... It just made me think of our Mikita and it's so cool the dialogue is EXACTLY the same. He says, "I can't protect you anymore." I so didn't remember that before so this rewatch is opening my eyes. A LOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinklestarr84 (View Post)
it's nice to see others who never saw thad and lyndsy on Y&R to see their chemistry just from the promo...it's nice and interesting.
Oh yeah I can def see it in the promo alone and it's so awesome that the chemistry is still there. I mean I've heard stories where sometimes people can lose it going from one show to another, but damn they haven't . Its still there 10 fold and I could see it also in those Y&R videos you linked me too. They were SO CUTE I wish I had watched them on this soap when it was airing....Oh well. I'm gonna try to find the episodes tho.

"My heart is not cold,
it's broken."