View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 01:01 PM
ESipher
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandy Renay:
<STRONG>'Come back little spark, come back' - that reminds me of Finding Nemo when they first see the jellyfish and Dory's telling the squishy to come here. 'I shall call you squishy and you shall be mine'.

Ooh, house shopping is fun. It's weird though when you go look at places when the people are still living there, especially if they aren't home and you just go in there with the realtor. Like trespassing or something..... some people have odd stuff.

I'm on topic. House = apartment = Lorelai helping Luke with the apartment thing. Snuffy.

I know. You thought I was gone. But I'm not. Is it new this week? I'm actually hoping it's not, because it's going to cause a... scheduling conflict, but that's okay.</STRONG>
Mandy! Glad to see you back 'round these parts. And yes, it is new this week, and you better watch it.

And Finding Nemo rocks. ("You guys made me ink again!")
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote