View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:21 PM
meggie525
Master Fan

I know! This episode was awesome, awesome, awesome.

OK, here's what I wrote in NotePad:

Show's about to start...I'm anticipating.

Just an FYI (post-ep) but there was a ton of Cary and some great scenes for him in this. Seriously great.

Kalinda sighting already. Love the looks she gives people. LOL

This guy has an interesting job (think Lie to me if you've ever seen it) but it seems like Kalinda really doesn't like him. LOL

Bond's back. He creeps me out now, though. "Jury whisperer"--LOL

OK, Bond's a jerk. I hope Will realizes that or Diane kicks him where it hurts first.

Loving the Diane/Cary stuff. Diane really likes him apparently (and I think Will still respects him a lot, too--which is why I think he ends up back with them eventually). He asked specifically about Kalinda! Love that he's agreed to consider it. Yum...he's jogging. I want that.

Eli's back. And feeling threatened it appears.

Blake and Kalinda alert. I swear Blake wears the same thing every day. Now he's trying to boss Kalinda around. Holy crap. Bond's a jerk. Did I mention that? I can't imagine Kalinda will take this lying down.

Loved Will & Cary's conversation and how Cary kind of defended Will to the other lawyer (loved Cary's miming, too). Diane's right--this has been good for him (even if I think he lied to her a little when he said he was happy at the SA's office).

This basketball game is lovely. More Will and Cary shirtless/almost shirtless and engaging in athletic activity please (or other activities ). Although the judge is kind of a jerk.

Will and Diane dining out. Hmmmmm...I hope Diane doesn't buy this crap. Or that Will doesn't buy what Bond is saying. LMAO--great line about Will stopping seeing other women. OK, so who's bluffing at that table? Talk about a poker game.

I don't think Kalinda likes the jury whisperer guy--she's watching him awfully closely.

Hot Cary in court. He's so much more confident than he was in the beginning. It's really hot. And it aggravates Alicia, which I love.

Poor Eli. LOL This guy is totally trying to undermine him.

What is this guy's problem with Will. Yeesh.

Alicia/Kalinda scene. Whoa--Alicia's really ticked at Blake and it's kinda hot. Now Blake's giving Kalinda the eye and he's giving it right back. It's hot, but still not as hot as her and Cary.

A reference to "the talk." Was wondering when that would happen. Sure. Now Will's thinking about Bond in a different light because it might be threatening Alicia.. OK, they are NOT talking about the same thing I don't think. No! Dang it Alicia. Why did you lie to him? Ooooh...she wants to stay with Will. And she still wants to talk to him (Yes, I know this topic annoys some people so just ignore my squeeing and move on--LOL.)

Ooooh...angry Will. Poor Will, too, though, because right now I think he's losing his mind because he doesn't know what end is up between Bond, Diane, Alicia, and this judge.

I still don't know what's up with K and the jury guy. I'm not sure K buys what this guy is selling at all.

Now I know she doesn't.

Interesting plan by Will. Alicia's of course eager to help.

K's ticked at Will. Loved her "all innocent" comment. Holy smokes. LOVE this conversation. Will is actually getting desperate and panicked. This whole thing really has him shaken I think.

Eli's going after this guy by going to Alicia. Not surprised by what Alicia told him. I could have told him that.

LMAO. I'm LOVING Alicia with his judge. He's a real slimeball.

Love Eli bringing Jackie. Love Peter's reaction to it.

LOVED the look by K (kind of a half eyeroll) during Will & Alicia's conversation and how she keeps pulling the supervisor thing.

Please tell me Will's going to lay the smackdown on Bond for the investigations. Will can't possibly be buying his crap. LOVE how demanded K's bump in salary, even if it didn't work.

Sweet. Will & Diane teaming up against Bond. This plan is made of win. Serious win. Love that it finally occurred to Will that he's an idiot. LOL

Awwww...sweet Will & Kalinda scene. Now she's being helpful again.

Peter's about to lay the smackdown on his own mom I think. LOL I wonder if she'll actually listen. I keep thinking "A Mother Doesn't Matter Anymore" from the musical Bye Bye Birdie fits this.

Cary's getting screwed again. Whoa. LOVE Diane practically begging Cary and admitting that they made a mistake. I always figured she thought that but it was nice to hear her say it to his face. Cary's lying to her and he knows she knows that (about being happy where he is--even if he seemed a little more comfortable in the office this ep). His demands are so made of win, too--LOVE that he made it about Alicia, especially after Diane's admission. And that we got ANOTHER running scene, too. That man is fine, fine, fine. In all seriousness, though, I think it would look a little suspicious to bring him back before the 2 months was up.

Bond would notice something like that I would think, especially after the convo he had with Will. But maybe not. I'm probably reading too much into it.

Eli's about to smack this guy. OMG...LOVE it. He's throwing him out. This is FANTASTIC.

Unbelievable--the guy actually called Jackie. Seriously. Love her reaction, though. Just reinforces what Alicia said about who she'll listen to.

LOVE the look between Bond and Diane (and the fake one between Will & Diane).

OMG...love that the jury whisperer was wrong!

LOVE that Cary won again. Fantastic.

OK, that was a bizarre conversation between Alicia and that jury member. Truly bizarre. Wonder what it was supposed to mean? Or maybe it was a lesson in how sometimes it's NOT the little things that matter. My friend I watch with sometimes was confused by that, too.

I really have no opinion on that case once again but that was an awesome ep. Plenty of Cary, and plenty of Kalinda, truly great "relationship" stuff...everybody's teaming up against Bond, we got some campaign stuff. I love this show. Seriously. It's just getting better lately.
meggie525 is offline   Reply With Quote