View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:54 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCTalksAlot (View Post)
of course there is no pressure for Holly J in this relationship.. cause they don't do anything.. good or bad.. sorry but that's the truth.. if they stayed friends it would be one thing.. but as a couple they are just a brick wall.
I would say that of course there's no pressure for Holly J in this relationship because Sav has a tendency to be completely overshadowed by Holly J and she's on screen without Sav more than with him and whenever they are together they do absolutely nothing together good or bad. I also think that there's no pressure on Holly J in this relationship because it's always all about what happened to Holly J and what Holly J and it's never about Sav. I think that the real drama is being given to the younger kids and their relationships and that there will likely be some kind of drama that Holly J alone is involved with but that it just won't be about this train wreck of a relationship.

I don't think that this storyline would be so awkward and cringe worthy if Sav was actually treated like he had something to do and say but, he's literally doing nothing once again outside of dating someone and I would've thought that there would be an actual effort to give him something constructive to do but, that won't happen for him or for Anya either in my opinion. I feel like I missed any kind of connection that these two are supposed to have and I'm not seeing any drama or anything else going on between these two which I why I think Sav if he needed to be dating someone needed to be with someone younger and most importantly someone that wasn't going to completely upstage him. This is why putting him with someone who's been given character development and storylines where they were front and center like Holly J makes him look really awkward even if that isn't the original intent and that's hard to simply overlook.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola