View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwinks (View Post)
Holly J hasn't done anything to prove her love either. I don't think she's seriously invested in her feelings for Sav. I don't think her feelings are serious for him at all.
I have never thought that her feelings for Sav are serious and we were forewarned about that from the start by the whole we will date until graduation speech. I think that the difference with Holly J and Sav here is that she doesn't need Sav or this storyline for screen time whereas Sav needs Holly J to have any hope at a any kind of screen time and so to me she doesn't have to prove anything, it's Sav who's the one there with nothing constructive to do or say, it isn't Holly J in my opinion.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola