View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCTalksAlot (View Post)
I don't i would if they scenes we saw of Holly J and Sav were like in I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself part 1.. they were friends and it was great,, that is why i like them but only as friends.. they are holding each other back.. i love and miss the Holly J with Declan or even single Holly J.. she was a bitch but she had a purpose to be one.. not oh let me be a bitch.. she was all like i don't need anyone but i want you kind of thing.... and i am sorry i started to not ship Declan and Holly J because her obsession with Yale... but i think if Declan had stayed at Degrassi they wouldn't have broken up.. cause if they wouldn't have had the added stress of being apart..... but i loved that unlike Blue, Declan loved Holly J's i guess the nice way to put it is type A personalty and didn't see it as a threat but more of a turn on..
I think that this storyline would've been more plausible if the writers actually made the viewers believe that they could be friends and also that she wasn't going to completely upstage and dominate Sav even if Holly J wasn't really trying to do so. I also think that Declan is the first guy who isn't threatened by Holly J's type A personality and instead really loved her even more for that. I also think that like Blue Sav just cannot deal with her type A personality and so that has to be watered down and just because Sav doesn't have much of a purpose and doesn't know what he wants from his life yet without his father's influence doesn't mean that Holly J should have to suffer but she is suffering even if she can't admit it. I think you should repost that part about Declan in the Holly J and Declan thread. I think it's hard to watch someone as serious and driven to succeed fall for someone who is everything she isn't and actually buy into it and there has been very little interaction at all between these two and this isn't even going into the fact that their relationship has no real direction or point to it other than to put both of them in a less than stellar and that's a pretty rare thing to see even on this show because usually one person has something to gain from the relationship but not these two.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola