View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 09:09 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
ooooh...me thinks Owen's picking up on something...this could be juicy. VERY.
I thought the same but nothing about that in the ep

Quote:
ooooh...good going Cary. Just doing his job, though. Alicia got schooled. LOVE it. At least Cary won a battle.

Quote:
Tammy's in bed with my Will and overhyping the "fun" again. As much as I love ER, her characters always seem to annoy me. Maybe that's a sign she's doing her job.
thought that was a good scene though

Quote:
I feel for the girl (even though they both are a little wishy-washy). She can't catch a break defense-wise.
the firm wasn't really after her interest. only fair of cary to let the mother know that so she could get proper defense.

Quote:
LMAO Owen and Jackie together. This is HYSTERICAL.

Quote:
Um, Jackie? They were praying together! LMAO.
still wonder why everybody had this thought and Ididn't.. probably didn't register that scene properly last time I saw it.

Quote:
OMG. LMAO. I LOVE Owen. He loosened Jackie up--I didn't think that was possible.

Quote:
Owen's a bad boy. Ouch. Smackdown. I really like their relationship, though. At least someone's honest with her.
I agree.JUst with AW was a discussion among their conversations. their end scene was great too!!

Quote:
OK, Tammy did NOT just drop that bomb and go back to sleep. Um, hello? Your boyfriend's future is at stake.
maybe she thought it was a false rumor?

Quote:
Ah, the other scene from the commercial with Blake. LMAO. K beat him to it. That ought to get to him good.
LOVED THAT

Quote:
LOVE that the kid brought the gun in. LOVED the look Cary gave A & W. LOVE how he just totally freaked out Marshall--er the other lawyer.
that moment was pure gold!

Quote:
They are a whole lot of seriously bitter people on this show. LOL
hahaha

Quote:
Yeah, my friend saw the pregnancy angle coming. I didn't.
me neither!!

Quote:
I thought Kevin was a keeper..he was he just isn't anymore
Great line

Quote:
love Will/Cary scenes

3 months...

good move going to the mother

And Cary still owns them

and now it is 8 months. Oh Cary I love you
I love that he took advantage of having the upper hand.. Going from 3 to 8 months he felt confident about winning and it was about time really that he won!!

Quote:
Awwww Cary is getting her out of the room so she can say goodbye, see Cary has a heart
and a big one!

Quote:
I clearly was trying to find a cheerleader outfit in my closed to put on to cheer for him in that scene
Me too!! So in control and so out of nowhere for Alicia .. good surprise!

Quote:
I would think Diane.
I think so too..
but I'm surprised that wasn't adressed in the ep.. maybe next one? Cause by the looks of the promo Diane is still looking for more people..

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote