View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

I think that Holly J and Sav would be a little easier to deal with if Holly J actually had to deal with any real consequences from her actions. I never got the impression that Holly J actually felt guilty about having slept with Declan because after "Love Lockdown" Sav goes M.I.A. until "Halo" and Holly J is still on screen a lot without him and Sav seemed to be completely out of sight completely out of mind for Holly J. She also spread a rumor about Sav and Anya expecting a baby and she never thought about Sav's feelings. All she was concerned about was the fact that he was in the way of her being student council president and in the she still got what she wanted because she's still the one doing all the work for student council and I often forget that she's not student council president anymore and taking student council away from her wouldn't affect her negatively it would be Sav who would be left with nothing to do in my opinion not Holly J.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 01-09-2011 at 11:15 PM