View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:31 PM
CharmedLantean
New Fan

Favourite Episodes

Favourite Episodes

We all have them, those episodes that we have memorised, that make us laugh and cry but which Episodes are they?

I didnt see any threads like this that were active in the last few months so i thought i would make a new thread and hopefully get this, rather interesting question active again, Whats your favourite episodes?

Personally, i have quite a apparently controversial view on my favourite episodes becuase i would have to, without a doubt, put ChrisCrossed in my top 2, that episode in my opinion was brilliant, the fight in the future, the idea of Bianca and the acting, was good.

I generally liked the whole of season 6, Chris defiantly brought me back to the show after a comparatively bad, but still decent season 5.

My all time favourite episode, i guess that would be either Forever Charmed or ..... i forgot the name, the one where Cole becomes a Avatar and ends up dying *tear* i loved Phoebe/Cole but i still liked Coop so i guess its all good, still, i would have liked a demon in the family

What about you?
Whats your Favourite Episodes of all Time?