View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 06:49 AM
pexton_place
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JULESVIEW (View Post)
Pleased you enjoyed the pics. I'll link to more if they appear.

Just wanted to tell you that their is chance to sit with Jared and Gen at San Francisco convention in January. They are introducing a band called The Brian Buckley Band and you can bid to sit with J/G during the concert. I think if you go to the creation website or superwiki or just go to Adult Content Notice thread 32 page 3 (I think) and all the details are on there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on here
Thanks, Julesview! And HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

From Creation Entertainment:

LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO
January 15, 2011 @ The Historic Westin St. Francis Hotel
Doors Open 8:45pm, Show Starts 9:15pm

In the tradition of past Creation Entertainment Salute to Supernatural Conventions, where talented musicians suggested by Jensen and Jared have performed concerts to great acclaim, we are proud to join Jared and Genevieve in introducing THE BRIAN BUCKLEY BAND to our audience.

Breaking boundaries and creating new musical standards drive Brian Buckley as a songwriter and performer. Born and bred in California, he has spent his life making music and tailoring his craft. His powerful and moving works display a myriad of influences and experiences. Never one to force the process, his muse comes naturally and is uninhibited. As Brian says, “We should constantly be attempting to revolutionize sound—not categorize it."

Jared said, "We are just huge fans of Brian and his band and we think he needs to be seen. Supernatural fandom has been so supportive and we know they will love the band as much as we do. In fact, Genevieve and I will be front and center at The San Francisco Concert to join the audience in cheering them on."

This is the link to the Creation Website:Supernatural Convention SF. Just scroll down a bit.

This is the link to the Brian Buckley Band's blog:Brian Buckley Band. There is a player on the left side of the site, where you can listen to their music.

Again from Creation Entertainment:

EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL EVENT: Attend the concert with Genevieve and Jared! Eight super-lucky fans will have the unique opportunity to sit at Jared and Genevieve's Concert VIP table and enjoy a complimentary drink on us! These seats will be auctioned off, starting at $200.
A portion of the proceeds of this auction, along with all the proceeds from our Sunday morning silent charity auction, will be donated to Jared's selected charity, "5GYRES" To learn more about this charity please visit 5 Gyres - Understanding Plastic Pollution Through Exploration, Education, and Action