View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 06:55 AM
One Love
Master Fan

Kate Winslet's 50,000 Posts Celebration Thread

YAY! For us reaching 50,000 posts and our third Milestone!

On behalf of myself and my co-mod Lizie I would like to thank everyone who has ever posted on this board.
Thank you so much for keeping this board alive! We couldn’t have done it without you!
Here's to lots of memories and milestones to come!

"Best Actress of our Generation"....

Eleanor Sweet. Caroline Jenington. Juliet Hulme. Marianne Dashwood. Hamlet’s Ophelia. Rose DeWitt Bukater. Madeleine LeClerc. Iris Murdoch. Bitsey Bloom. Sylvia Llewelyn Davies. Sarah Pierce. Anne Stanton. Iris Simpkins. April Wheeler. Mildred Pierce.

“Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr. Ismay? His ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be of particular interest to you.” Rose DeWitt Bukater
“Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a ****ed-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours.” Clementine Kruczynski
“We've pretended for some time now that you're a part of this family, haven't we? You've come to mean so much to us all that now, it doesn't matter if it's true. And even if it isn't true, even if that can never be... I need to go on pretending... until the end... with you.” Sylvia Llewelyn Davies

“It's not the cheating. It's the hunger - the hunger for an alternative and the refusal to accept a life of unhappiness” Sarah Pierce
“You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for God's sake!” Iris Simpkins

“It doesn't matter what I feel. It doesn't matter what I think. The dead are still dead” Hanna Schmitz

“If being crazy means living life as if it matters, then I don't mind being completely insane” April Wheeler.

Icons

Made by LP_Symmetry

Made by Elizabeth_88

Special thanks to: Lizie, and Jas for contributing such wonderful art and icons for our milestone celebration!

Last edited by One Love; 12-27-2010 at 07:03 AM