View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 07:31 AM
Rolfi Cole
Loyal Fan

Ephram/Amy: I think Michelle explains best what I felt about them in this episode. I had all forgotten about this side of Amy. I remember the first time watching this show that Amy never was my favourite, she was the type of character that just grew on you if you know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
I could ramble on about this episode and I have before in the past, LOL, but throughout this episode I was so annoyed with Amy. The scene at the Brown's even though whenever Ephram delivers the line of, "I don't know....maybe he thinks I'm pretty" cracked me up beyond words, to the cafeteria scene, Amy was really cruel and insensitive. I understand why whenever looking at the big picture but inserting myself as Ephram during those moments, I cannot imagine how he felt because that must been so painful. Amy was my favorite character throughout the entire series and that never wavered even throughout her bad moments and that's all thanks to Emily but I wanted to strangle her while watching this episode admittedly.
Just had to add one thing on the conversation between them at Ephrams house:

Quote:
EPHRAM: I don't know. I mean, I'm not gonna lie. You did kiss me.

AMY: You kissed me first
Did anybody else thought it was funny to see how defensive Amy was when she said that?

* Colin/Ephram
I really liked their friendship in this episode, I could see that they had that one thing in common, being new.

Quote:
COLIN: You're cool with me.

[Ephram looks extremely uncomfortable.]

COLIN: It's nice to meet you, Ephram.
* Bright/Ephram
Bright trying to be Ephrams friend was hilarious, especially the basketball scene
Who would have ever thought that these two would become such great friends.

* Harold vs being the best actor. I just loved the look in his face when he realised that Andy had gotten the role as the King He also looked very good at the end as the King =)

* Andy wasnt the best actor, I do understand that it might be difficult remembering your lines even if you have a very good memory, he probably had some performance jitters

* Andy/Ephram, there was rally just one incident with them in this episode that caught my eye:

Quote:
EPHRAM: Dad? It's nice to know you're not awesome at everything.
You can't take the sky from me