View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

I'll have a look later on but now something I thought I could bring over here (although many of you might already have read that:

Quote:
Tabrett in a short film called "Sanctuary"

I was searching for something about Tabrett on Australian sites and found a mention about this short film, Sanctuary. Can't share the source, but it mentioned Tabrett, Xavier Samuel and Heather Mitchell. It was produced by Azure Productions.

It was shot in October, most likely in Sydney, directed by Benedict Samuel, and my guess is Tabrett was the lead or one of the leads.

This is Azure's homepage: AzureProductions.com.au I haven't seen anything about a project called Sanctuary though. And this is all they said on their Facebook page: "Is working with Bene on Sanctuary and it is looking amazing...."
But I'll try to contact them and find out more. I tried looking for further details on the net but came up empty.

Update! I recieved an email from one of the producers, Annmaree Bell, and she said:

"Tabrett is an amazing actress and we are hoping to have the film ready in March 2011.
I'll keep you updated with the details."

Thank you for the answer here too! Fingers crossed for everything to work out, I'll post as soon as I find out anything more.