View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:26 PM
kaleidocat
Elite Fan

Lately I was just thinking about the most "controversial" issues or episodes. Mainly what The-N/TeenNick has considered them to be. We all know they didn't air Accidents Will Happen till later but does anyone else remember some of their notorious edits or what episodes they didn't like to air?

I think Jagged Little Pill was considered pretty controversial. I started watching DTNG back in early season 2 during the (glorious) days when The-N basically only aired Degrassi...but I still didn't get to see JLP until a marathon that aired before season 3. I think The-N might have tacked on an extra scene at the end of the episode so Ashley's actions had more consequences.

When Doves Cry was also an episode I don't think they liked to air that often. It was also chopped up edit wise. The scene with Albert beating Craig in the darkroom was trimmed. I had to go online and find a FRENCH version so it was later until I found out what was actually being said. And who can forget how they removed several frames of Craig standing in the front of the train so it was just Craig and Sean talking then it cut to this skateboard landing by the tracks.

Thank God they aren't (as?) edit happy anymore.