View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 07:46 PM
Leo-4-Life
Master Fan

ღ E Q U A L S ღ

Fears :
Hermione went over and put a comforting arm around her.
“But didn’t any of you — fall off your seats?” said Harry awkwardly.
“No,” said Ron, looking anxiously at Harry again. “Ginny was shaking like mad, though. . . .”

-----------------
Ginny, who was huddled in her corner looking nearly as bad as Harry felt, gave a small sob.

Talents:
“Well,” said Angelina dully, pulling off her cloak and throwing it into a corner, “we’ve replaced you.”
“Replaced me?” said Harry blankly.
“You and Fred and George,” she said impatiently. “We’ve got another Seeker!”
“Who?” said Harry quickly.
“Ginny Weasley,” said Katie.

Egos:
“Madame Maxime!” said Fleur at once, striding over to her headmistress. “Zey are saying zat zis little boy is to compete also!”
Somewhere under Harry’s numb disbelief he felt a ripple of anger. Little boy?
-----------------
“It’s her,” said Ginny, plonking herself down on Harry’s bed.
“She’s driving me mad.” “What’s she done now?” asked Hermione sympathetically. “It’s the way she talks to me — you’d think I was about three!”

Humor:
“Three dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it’s true you’ve got a hippogriff tattooed across your chest.”
Ron and Hermione both roared with laughter. Harry ignored them.
“What did you tell her?”
“I told her it’s a Hungarian Horntail,” said Ginny, turning a page of the newspaper idly. “Much more macho.”
“Thanks,” said Harry, grinning. “And what did you tell her Ron’s got?”
“A Pygmy Puff, but I didn’t say where.”

Leadership:
However, he did let drop certain snippets. Snape seemed to be facing a constant, low level of mutiny from a hard core of students. Ginny had been banned from going into Hogsmeade. Snape had reinstated Umbridge’s old decree forbidding gatherings of three or more students or any unofficial student societies. From all of these things, Harry deduced that Ginny, and probably Neville and Luna along with her, had been doing their best to continue Dumbledore’s Army.
This scant news made Harry want to see Ginny so badly it felt like a stomachache; but it also made him think of Ron again, and of Dumbledore, and of Hogwarts itself, which he missed nearly as much as his ex-girlfriend.

ღ ღ ღ

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."