View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

Oh excellent thread.

My favorite time in history is the 1800s-1900s in particular the time of Westward Expansion and to be more specific, Native American history. I have many books on the subject. I'm currently trying to read more on Southern Native Americans since I don't know much about them and that's the territory which I reside in.

I love history, always have. On the many camping trips and travels I've taken there's always been a history lesson attached and I am always fascinated by it. I love walking in places and wonder who walked there before me and what may have occured.

I've been to a few historical forts and it amazes me at what could have transpired in the past before it became what it is today.

I could go on forever.

I've currently gotten into the Civil War because it was a major topic in history class and I found it really fascinating. I mean yeah I've been taught that stuff before but I guess because of the way my history professor taught it it became much more interesting.

It helps having instructors who are just as passionate about a subject as you are because it makes it that much more enjoyable a class to sit through.
Emma♥Neal