View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 01:39 AM
meggie525
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnღfairytale (View Post)

I was waiting for something like that actually. That Alicia would say something about Cary when Kalinda was around, and it definitely didn'T disappoint. It showed that CK reached a point where Kalinda of course hears what people say about Cary but she stops judging him because of it, because she got to know him better and maybe sees the real Cary a bit more like other people, and definitely more than Alicia will ever see. I doubt she would have ignored Alicia's dig a few months ago. I am just happy that is yet another step in the right direction for CK. I love it how they take that storyline

ITA. For whatever reason once she started to trust him, she's really trusted him and realized that he has a lot to offer her as a friend and confidante. I think that's how how she sees Alicia, too, but I think her conversations with both of them over the course of the last couple episodes have shown that they serve different purposes for her. I thought part of it was probably proximity to the problem (Blake) but after tonight I'm not so sure, since she dragged Cary right back to LGB.

Which now makes me REALLY wish there'd been a Cary/Blake run-in. (A Lyla Garrity ex-boyfriend reunion--LOL.) Oh well.
meggie525 is offline   Reply With Quote