View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:20 PM
cowgirl08
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I respect your views about Amy and Ephram, Shelby, but I am a little shocked. To me...Amy and Ephram's dynamic and chemistry were just as potent as Sarah and Chuck's relationship.
I know I know but I cant just make up how I felt about them like I said I enjoyed their story but I never fell hardcore for them.

As for them being like CS I respect your opinion on that as well but since you never saw the first two season of Chuck Its hard to agree with that assesment. To me the build up of CS was just different than anything I have ever seen. S3 and S4 are more a normal TV show progression but those first two seasons of CS were just so idk its hard to explain. It was the little things that were slowly built up all the small storylines surrounding them that ultimately made them what they are.

EA yeah they had great great elements that I loved but the development wasnt the same as CS. Plus its really hard to compare them since they are in different periods of the lives EA being teenagers while CS are adults.

Quote:
Rolfi...I think I figured out your acronym. Do you mean: Thanks for Adding Me
No no that cant be it.

Totally Fantastic Awesome Madison