View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:34 PM
SpunkiiMonkii7078
Master Fan

Quote:
Christmas Special
Premiered: December 2, 2000

It’s Christmas time and S Club 7 are in LA, but wishing they were back home for some festive turkey (or nut roast in Jon’s case) and mince pies. But flights to the UK don’t come cheap and so it’s time to come up with a cunning plan to raise the dosh.

Jo and Hannah hit upon an, erm, interesting idea of ambushing unsuspecting audiences and forcing them to listen to the band perform a gig. Not one of their best ideas, atch, especially when they’re chased by the police for singing without a license.

What else can the band do at Christmas? It’s obv really – Bradley dresses up as Santa and Jon, Hannah, Rachel and Jo are his little elves in Santa’s grotto. And Paul and Tina? They’re the two halves of Rudolph. Just when things are looking their gloomiest, especially for Tina who’s the back end of Rudolph, it seems a top record producer is trying to track them down.

But before he can find them, disaster strikes when Paul. Hannah and Bradley are involved in a car accident. Will the 7s ever get a chance to pull a cracker and laugh at the unfunny joke inside? And will they still have a future in 2001?

S Club 7 sing: Perfect Christmas & Two In A Million
I don't remember seeing this special as a kid, but I love it now. It's so heartbreaking... until the end of course.
icon
SpunkiiMonkii7078 is offline   Reply With Quote