View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Hot Chocolate
Addicted Fan

Brad & Jen Appreciation #3: Because She's His Jen & He's Her Brad

This beautiful banner was made by the lovely and talented Jen (Scythe)

Welcome to the Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Appreciation Thread!

This is a thread for all those who supported the real-life love story between Brad and Jen. Sadly, the couple is currently no longer together but still remain good friends. This is a thread for those who still believe they can make it work but also for those who just loved these two together. Post away!

List of Supporters
-Katie-
Hot Chocolate
shortycm18
adambrodyluva
Jelenbean
PiCkLeS4dAwSoN

Quotes

“I couldn't have found a better man than Brad. He still opens doors for me and brings me flowers. He's the sweetest goofball on the planet.” ~Jennifer Aniston

“There's a beauty in our coming together, there's a beauty in our time together, and there's a beauty in this, for us. I'm actually really proud of us. We've done it another way - we've done it our way, and I love her for that. We've kept the love we have for each other.” ~ Brad Pitt

“He can't get away with that ******* [that he's the sexiest man alive] at home. He's not Brad Pitt. He's Brad, pick up your stuff. He's Brad, shut the door. He's my Brad.” ~ Jennifer Aniston

“The first time I kissed Brad my knees went weak - I literally lost my breath!” ~ Jennifer Aniston

“We really put everything on the table. We didn't hide who we were or what we wanted in any way. I think it was bold on our parts and really successful.” ~ Brad Pitt

“We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another.” ~ Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston

Picture of the Moment

Fanart

Credit to Broken

:::::

Previous Titles
2. No Matter What, They Still Care About One Another
3. Because She's His Jen & He's Her Brad
Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!