View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:11 PM
RomySkye
Part-Time Fan

Okay, Paget's back on Twitter! She RT'd a tweet from Whirlwind Heat (Steve's band, or ex-band) and she tweeted also. Here we go!

whirlwindheat We are sorry to announce that @stevedamstra is no longer a member of The Heat. We are happy to announce we have (cont) TwitLonger: We are sorry to announce that @stevedamstra is no longer a member of The Heat. We are happy to annou

So sad. My first teen crush replaced my first true love in his first rock band...

I love that her first true love is Steve! It's so freaking cute! Also, we have Paget and CM news!

Meanwhile, I hear Paget Brewster has been asked to return to a status of a full-fledged regular on the show but will weigh pilot offers. Following the cast upheaval on the veteran CBS crime drama over the summer, Brewster was offered to return to the show this season as a regular but in reduced capacity, appearing in about 17 of the series' 22 episodes. As part of the new deal she signed, Brewster was given a "pilot out," meaning she could do a pilot for a new series while on Minds this season. Brewster has appeared in all 9 episodes of the CBS drama that have aired so far, and the network recently proposed a return to the original agreement. Brewster opted to adhere to her amended contract and take advantage of the option that allows her to do a pilot.

Source

It's like we all talked. There's no way she's going back after what CBS did

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler