View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 06:31 AM
foxyfreds
Fan Forum Hero

Great post Jacki

I don't think Damon was too rough with her either They are stubborn, fiery individuals. Damon isn't stupid. He knew that trying to talk her round softly wasnt going to work, considering the mood that she was in. So he was very firm. But I'm pretty sure Elena wouldn't stand for him hurting her...she wouldn't have been thanking him and talking to him in a (relatively) friendly manner on the porch later if he had hurt her.

So yeah, he was firm with her. In the tomb scene too. He used enough force to let her know that he wasn't messing around. That to HIM her life was NOT up for negotiation. But the idea that he was 'violent' is kinda laughable to me. This was life or death.

ELENA GILBERT I just adore her. Again Jacki, ITA with you. I'm glad Damon went after her and stopped her. But I totally get what Elena was doing, and I admire her bravery so much. She was choosing the people she loved over herself and THAT is what distinguishes her from Katherine IMO. (Among some other things).

They are all stuck in a horrible situation. Elena is willing to die to protect them. They are willing to die to protect her. But none of them are willing to let the other make the sacrifice. Nobody is right or wrong IMO.

Jer was awesome in this ep! I was worried from spoilers that I read that he was going to be totally reckless. But he had a plan, and it almost paid off. And he DID get them the moonstone.

I LOVE Jeremy/Bonnie. I know they are a divisive pairing and I expected to hate them when I first heard they were going to happen. But I adore them. Glad they didn't kiss tonight. Bonnie has to work this out in her head first. She's fighting it but it won't be long.

Alaric/Jenna/Elena scene at the start was AMAZING. Need more Alaric

I don't care much for Rose at all. She was growing on me in this ep though...until she ran Alice can disappear now.

ELIJAH IS A BAMF AND I LOVE HIM FOREVER AND EVER. So intrigued by what is going on with him and Jonas

SK in the promo. I'm not a huge SK fan or anything but I am looking forward to seeing them stuck together. Stefan needs to accept a few things I feel Personally, I'm wary about the scenes in the promo. I don't think they'd spoil it outright like that if there wasn't a twist...we'll see....

AMAZING EPISODE