View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 03:16 PM
sum1
Fan Forum Star

I hated Faith and Anya. Didn't much like Darla, Xander or Willow. I certainly amn't one of these fans who liked everybody. The show had a lot of annoying characters. Luckily it had some very good characters too.

Giles was a character I sometimes liked, sometimes found boring and sometimes found annoying. I hated him in season 7. I liked his singing. Cordelia was well done. I found the Buffy/Angel ship trying.

I found most of the seasons good to one extent or other, except for season 7. From about episode 8 onwards season 7 was mostly terrible. Season 5 was a mix of good and bad. Glory got on my nerves. I had issues with season 6 but it had a lot of good stuff and stuff that was interesting. I could have done without certain story elements. Season 4 is underrated and very good. Season 2 had some very lame stuff, mostly in the earlier part, but it had some classic stuff. Season 1 is underrated and very satisfying. Season 3 was very good.

What does everybody else think of the seasons?

Some of the best eps are Once More With Feeling (the musical ep), Hush, Becoming part 2 (great Spike and Spike-Buffy stuff here) and Lovers Walk (more great Spike stuff and he actually says Buffy/Angel makes want to vomit). I also love ttwo part openng story of season 1 -clasisc stuff.

What are everybody's favorite eps?

Last edited by sum1; 11-20-2010 at 03:26 PM