View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:11 AM
kaleidocat
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow n Blue402 (View Post)
That video is...amazing. I wish he made fun of Crash! I know they are untouchable, but it would have been nice to be reminded they existed. I wish Melissa would pop up more often. Hmp!
I think they picked the most controversial Craig moments. When you compare Crash to the other Craig ships, their drama seems so mild. I see Craig wanting wanting to keep Manny's unborn child still understandably perplexes Jake. I remember...I think it was in the AWH commentary...the writer described Jake's reaction when reading the script as "What the hell is wrong with him? Is he crazy?" And they were like, well YES.

I think Jake got used to the idea of YouTube while doing the Spring Awakening tour webisodes. He used to be much more private...a lot like our girl Melissa. Each day when I see a google alert of her I hope it's something that actually has to do with her and not some librarian in New England or a real estate dealer in BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow n Blue402 (View Post)
That song got stuck in my head.
That damn Kelly Clarkson song popped into my head the other day. I was like, whoa, where did that come from. Then, oh yeah, the Jake video. Thanks Jake!

Oh hey Jen-Jen...you receive any death threats on Twitter yet from the Eclare mob?