View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 11:59 AM
ennaxor
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenaguffi (View Post)
Thanks Roxanne! I'm so loving where it's going And all the kissing.... When does this episode air???
Next week, on the 18th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emdancer (View Post)
Thanks Roxanne!!! Cannot wait for this!! And I'm just saying now that as soon as this episode airs and it's out in the open - we must add Wyatt as an honorary LP shipper on the LP thread

You know what I think is interesting though? In previous episodes where her dad is mentioned, he comes off as kind of an ass - like he doesn't really care about what happens to her since she is not a boy - but he seems like he is really sweet in the report. The way the way they have described him before, I would have never guessed he would like Leonard - but I'm glad he does
YES, Wyatt is definitely an honorary shipper!

He still has a bit of a rough edge around him... Like, I could totally see him as a guy who would have wanted a boy instead of a girl. But based on how he talked to Penny at the end, I kinda got the impression that they'd finally managed to move past that all, or maybe Penny had just been making a bigger deal of it than it really was.

Carl, it definitely was one of my favorites. Not just because of the LP focus, but it seems like the writers have finally realized that they can't just keep continuing with the Sheldon Show.

But in regards to how LP was handled, I really liked Leonard's confidence in dealing with Penny... Especially his arguing about how they fake-got-back-together, because I know when some of us have talked about when they do get back together for real, we don't want to see Leonard just go running back.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr