View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 01:16 AM
kaleidocat
Elite Fan

My favorite parts were when Jake did the little spin on the couch and the hand gestures during "my band got signed! It's so amazing!" Quirky energetic Jake is awesome!!! And the whole antihistamines sequence! "I think you are only supposed to take 1 or 2." "I just have 1 or 2 in my mouf." Amazing! But I pray to God that it was an act. Because if this boy is allergic...it's unforgivable! I can accept dreamboy going off and getting married to his sweetheart. I can accept the moment he realizes the ladies are not for him. I can accept that he hits his child actor crisis moment at age 26 and moves in with his 40 year old agent who supplies him with drugs to fuel his addiction in exchange for sexual favors. "Borrowed" his friends car and reported for theft? A-okay! That incident in a dark alley really was probably self defense too! But to be allergic to a cat? I CANNOT DEAL. Say it's not true Jake! My heart aches! We can never be as one! Even as a groupie fling in an airport closet because I constantly smell like my cat and I know you will break the moment by your sneezing. Heartbreaking! Heartbreaking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryst (View Post)
I might have to leave this thread for Craig/cat.
But you does not have Craig/cat thread! I think you should PM JustMe2000 and present your case!

"I think I'm having a bad reaction!"

I'm also grateful for this vid because it gave me a new song to sing to my Cleo! "Meowla! A lil cat version of Meowla! A lil cat version of me! Meow!" She was getting very tired of the Golden Girls theme.