View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 11:40 AM
fisher & sons
Fan Forum Hero

What a pretty spam. <3

Yesterday, I noticed that I do this quite often:

In the past few days, I would randomly find myself thinking of Brian, and it didn't finally occur to me it was because of this, until I watched the finale.
Not that any of you care.

Anyway.

I really don't think they are meant to be with one another, but those are the kind of love stories I find the most beautiful. Because in spite of not ending up together, they still love each other so deeply. Adoring that kind of tragic love story probably doesn't bode well for my own love life, lol. You know, it kind of bothered me though when Justin said what Brian was doing wasn't love, but in fact was sacrifice. We all sacrifice a little bit of ourselves in every relationship. It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. It's only bad when the sacrifices made out of love turn into resentment. Honestly, I don't think Brian would have resented Justin though. It was more than evident the idea of truly losing Justin changed him. Obvs, he still believes in fcking, based on their fck fest in the beginning of 512, but I think he believes in fcking the man he loves! Yeah, the thumpa thumpa might go on, but it will go on whether Brian is there to participate or not. Another thing he realized, IMO.
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”

Last edited by fisher & sons; 11-08-2010 at 12:03 PM