View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Augusta
Master Fan

Yay! New episodes to discuss! Okay, here are my thoughts:

Friendly Fire- Hm.. where to begin... I wanted to slap Amy's friends for the way they acted and treated Ephram. Are the blind?! If a dude like that went to my school... LOL! I thought the fight they had while Ephram was playing piano for Amy's dance group was pretty good. It was great how Ephram could still fight with Amy while playing so beautifully on the piano I loved the advice Edna gave to Amy in the diner; abuot how Ephram's feelings were prolly hurt. I thought it was very weird that the mother of Nina's baby was older, but by the end of the episode, I was okay with it, because as Andy pointed out, Nina wouldn't do this for just anyone. To tell you the truth, I totally forgot Nina was pregnant for a while in s1, i loved how Andy came to her defense in the diner when the town was shooting her down. Go Andy! LAst but not least, I can't even explain how funny it was when Andy dragged Ephram with him, when Nina's 3water broke. Then when he had to help Andy deliver the baby in that doughnut shop. "I need another pot" "How big?" "Big enough for me to barf in." I loved his face, he was just so... HAHA I don't even know the word. Then afterwards, when Amy commented on it, he said sthing like, "I just supplied a shoelace."

The Kissing Bridge- One thing that sticks out in my mind from this episode was the scene when Andy says, "You know what's funny? I dont know if you've ever had sex" and Ephram says, "And you never will." To tell you the truth, for some reason, I thought that he wasn't a virgin when the show started. Weird, i know, lol! I also loved how Andy and Harold taught the sex ed classes. So great; how Ephram and Bright were *not* okay with that, lol! Yes, Edna's blowing up the bridge and that whole scene with her and Harold stuck out as well. It was great seeing another side of this wonderful character. Overall, i thought this was a great episide. Both these episodes are