View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 09:32 PM
slicknickshady
Master Fan

Jess because somehow, someway, her pitt panthers are first place in the big east, and are in the drivers seat for a BCS bowl, with a 4-3 record.

But hey...still in first though Jess. My Spartans are now 8-0 and are in a fight still for a BCS bowl.

Ria just cause.

Lisa just cause.

Chris cause i really can't remember some of the gems in those threads.

Stuff about when Steven and Jackie first had sex and stuff like that. Seeing some of where people thought. My take is still they had, had sex when S5 had picked up. When Jackie said the last few weeks had been really dirty and really wrong. But what i recall you said was After the valentines day dance. Where i'm at on that theory was that would mean they never had sex prior to that temporary break up. But that's really all i can remember about one of those threads.

Also big fan fiction wars i believe was another thread. Donna/Eric haters and stuff like that. Tanith (S8 Redo Author) had a lot of posts here around that time. People assuming J/H authors hated Eric/Donna.

Seriously...Can't people love both? I mean I love Jackie/Hyde. They are one of my OTP's and Eric/Donna are not but I think Eric/Donna were meant for each other. I think they are destiny. I just don't really hardcore ship Eric/Donna. Seemed like a lot of unnecessary drama over fan fiction.

But thats all i can recall.