View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:11 PM
MikitaIsIt
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
Wow. Again, not real Michael/Nikita facetime but how amazing was that episode for Nikita?

I don't even know where to begin... even when Nikita was crying about Daniel, the first she wanted to know is if Michael knew about his kill order.

Gosh. I lvoe them so much.
I KNOW! - i just loved that she had to ask that first of all... cause i think thats what she has forced herself to believe all these years that she wasnt sure.. and then now she just got confirmation that she was right... and that her trusting him was the right call...

thats why it was so amazing cause i was not expecting this much on the Mikita front....

but a LOT of the episode was about them.... which was amazing.. cause it wasnt even centered around them! imagine when it actually is like 1x09! i think i will have a stroke or something...

and yeah Raquel there was a promo! but nothing on Mikita... or Michael and Nikita separetely.. it was all Alex again... but even though the promo didnt show it.. there should be a lot more Mikita in the next 3-4 eppys! which is amazing for us!

Spoiler: