View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 03:53 AM
sofiab
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
I sympathize with the universe and with what they have to deal with over there, definitely. But I'm still a little shaky on Walternate and Alt!Olivia at the moment. I mean I get that Walternate does have motive for doing what he's doing, but I'm just not too fond of the way he approaches things. And with Alt!Olivia I don't like how she handled the situation with killing that guy. But I do get where she is coming from, she's on a mission and is only doing what she's told. Maybe I just need a little more time to warm up to her. But I definitely am feeling more sympathetic than I thought I would before seeing the episodes. The writers are doing an amazing job. And I'm with you Sofia, I liked the 2 episodes on the other side better than the one on our side.
Me too; I was talking more about the people there living their lives; the Fringe team. I think Altlivia being over here, she’ll realize people from this side are not the monsters she was told about. She was bloody cold shooting the poor guy, but right now she’s a soldier on the enemy territory. Walternate strikes me as someone who’ll put duty above everything; everything and everybody is a commodity for him; at least for now.