View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:29 AM
sofiab
Fan Forum Hero

I was a bit concerned about the episodes over there, but now I’m not going to lie: I liked the two episodes over there better than the one over here. If it was the writers’ intention to make us sympathize and understand a bit the people and the other universe, they’ve achieved it with me. There’s such energy in those episodes! The Fringe team is such a close and fun unit. I’m just a bit disappointed that we’re not having more Altstrid and Altbroyles.

We have to remember that any moment it can all end for them (Altlivia even joked about not having updated her will), however they’re full of wit and energy dealing with a situation that is everything but easy. Although the technology there rocks (holograms, iPads look alikes, nanite chambers, etc) they have amber alerts, oxygen alerts, they don’t have things that are common over here and their world is deteriorating fast. And they just have to live with it. All this makes it easier to understand Walternate, even if I don’t like him and I doubt I ever will. I think I’m going to miss the alternate universe when they’re done with the alternate episodes. I hope they’ll manage to create some sort of safe door and we can take a look of what’s going there.