View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:29 AM
afeverpitch
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoXoStella (View Post)
About the second half, if B gets a new love interest and a serious one, will they bring Eva back? Or what will the occupy Chuck with? I think they won´t have him with random women all season long since the second part will most likely be about his redemption.. Is it possible that B won´t have new relationship? Someone said earlier that the prince for example would just be a repeat, is it possible that no new love interest is the new thing?
I don't have any idea if Blair will really have a love interest in the second half, but if she does, this is what I think will happen with Chuck:

4.13 - Chuck will apologize to Nate for ever lying to him, and then proceed to find Nate a new Serena/Juliet replacement in order to teach him that you can't replace the woman you love.

4.14 - Chuck will apologize to Serena for the assault in the pilot, and then proceed to construct a high-level virtual reality game wherein she can only either save Nate or Dan from a burning building, in order to help her realize who she truly loves.

4.15 - Chuck will apologize to the Columbia professor for 4.05, and then proceed to make The Empire more female-friendly under her tutelage.

4.16 - Chuck will apologize to Lily and Rufus again for having consensual sex with Jenny, and then proceed to hire the best marriage and parenting counselor for them.

4.17 - Chuck will apologize to Jenny for 4.06, and then help her buy the right books and materials for Parsons, after which he will set up another guerilla fashion show for her at The Empire.

4.18 - Chuck will apologize to Blair for everything he has ever done, and hand over the deed to The Empire, because she should decide what is to be done with it.

4.19 - Chuck will apologize to Blair's new love interest for being a constant shadow over his relationship with Blair since CB are obviously endgame and this poor slob doesn't stand a chance. Then he will proceed to give poor slob the Harry Winston engagement ring for when he decides to propose to Blair.

4.20 - Chuck meets a new girl who is totally into him, and thinks about maybe going on a date with her, but she's not Blair so he says no.

4.21 - Chuck thinks about maybe killing himself, because there's nothing left for him to do on this show, but thinks that would be an insult to Blair, so he doesn't.

4.22 - Blair decides not to marry Poor Slob and finds Chuck at the helipad. She is like, "Running away again?" He is like, "Nope. I'm waiting for you to come to Tuscany with me so we can start all over from my first mistake and do it right."

The end.