View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 01:25 PM
rjmlaw2008
New Fan

Awesome episode!!!! So many quotable one-liners!!! Plus, flashback Lemon is always great!

Manhattan, I also enjoyed the guest appearances this episode. Dr. Spaceman was especially hilarious. Pretty much every word out of his mouth was classic ... "Good morning. Now, full disclosure…..most of my experience is putting babies in women."

I loved Tracy as a Cash Cab contestant (and a successful one at that!). I am a huge Cash Cab addict, so it was a very nice surprise.

My favorite part of the episode, however, were Brian Williams and Andrea Mitchell:
Brian: "And we have this just into us…..Richie and Liz spotted in tree. Eye witnesses report K-I-S-S-I-N-G. For more let’s go to NBC’s Andrea Mitchell."
(Andrea walks out of the elevator)
Andrea: "Thank you, Brian. (to Liz) ****."
Brian and Andrea fist-pound and laugh

This is shaping up to be a great season. I can't wait to see what Tina Fey and co. have in store for us during the live show!

Omg! I can't believe I almost forgot to mention how awesome Liz's Julia Roberts laugh was! I could not stop laughing.

Last edited by rjmlaw2008; 10-01-2010 at 01:29 PM Reason: Forgot to add something