View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 07:54 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Summer Break Season 1 Episode Discussion: #101 Pilot/#102 The Great Doctor Brown

I have created this thread topic for a couple of reasons. First, because we are currently involved in a long summer break and it will give us something to do to pass the time until season 4 begins. Second, because how in the world is it NOT fun to discuss arguably the very best season of TV that you will ever encounter? That would be Season 1 Everwood. I estimated the allowed time we will have to discuss every episode in order get through the entire season in time for season 4 to start. My estimation is to discuss two episodes a week and closer to the end, we might hike it up and discuss three episodes a week for the last few weeks.. Thanks to Ken's brilliant idea, he suggested that we start the discussions every Thursday so we can get acclimated to the new Thursday timeslot this fall. So, that's just what we'll do. Every Thursday I will post the new episodes to discuss.

Lets get to it! Discuss anything and everything about the amazing Pilot & The Great Doctor Brown episodes.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote