View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:27 PM
theduchess
Part-Time Fan

I freaking love this board. I'm so sick of the rest of the internets because everyone's like, "This is a horrible idea, I'm never watching the show again, I hate Hart, blah blah blah" and I have to hold back from saying, "how do you know? you haven't even watched it happen yet!" because there's no point arguing. But on this board, even the people who hate Hannah or the idea of Hannah are a lot cooler about it and totally reasonable, and there's lots of positivity over the whole thing here too. So it doesn't depress me to discuss stuff here. There's just a good vibe. Everyone is awesome!

I'm excited to meet Hannah and I hope I like her. Even though it breaks my heart. Can't wait until Thursday!

I don't have the self control to avoid spoilers. After going spoiler crazy before the premiere I told myself I would go into the rest of the season blind. The next day I starting looking at promos and clips from ep 2. I cannot help myself.