View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:20 PM
killed the lights
Elite Fan

kdjsfhsdkjfghsdf THE PREMIERE <3 I LOVED IT. Loved every second of it. So ummm first off, Anna Torv SLAYED. SLAYED the entire episode. Ausiello and everyone was right, she TOTES deserves an Emmy nom just from the premiere. AMAZING. The first scene when she was just sitting in the room with the psychiatrist was just ... BLEW ME AWAY. I cannot even put into words. She killed this episode. For reals.

And OMG I totally DID NOT SEE COMING that Olivia would start to think she was the other one. I figured the treatments just wouldn't work on her because she's a cortexiphan kid or something, BUT OMG NO. NO NO NO. Olivia thinks she's her alternate self now. NOOOOOO. I'm sure she'll remember who she is again eventually, BUT GAH! I knew once Henry said that she had a good shot she was starting to think it over, you could see it in her face. But yeah I did not see that coming in the SL, good twist writers. I'm interested to see how she starts to remember again.

But SRSLY, the episode was amazinggggg. I can't wait for the rest of the season!